• With 3x3 MIMO technology
• Features Dual Band technology for increased performance (up to 450 Mbps)
When coupled with a 450Mbps Wi-Fi adapter, such as the one integrated in notebooks powered by the Intel® Centrino® 2 processor, the DIR-665 provides notebook users with a faster wireless experience and greater network mobility.
SELECTABLE DUAL BAND
In addition to blazing speeds, the DIR-665 offers network flexibility - the user can set the router to work in the more common 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band or the cleaner 5GHz band, which offers less network interference.
ADVANCED NETWORK SECURITY
The Xtreme N 450 Router supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WPA™ and WPA2™ standards ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption, regardless of your client devices. In addition, this Xtreme N 450 router utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to help prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
Delivering unmatched wireless performance, network security, and coverage, the Xtreme N 450 Dual Band Gigabit Router (DIR-665) is ideal for networking in the high-speed home or small business environment.
- IEEE 802.11n, 802.11a, and 802.11g Compliant
- 3x3 MIMO Technology (up to 450Mbps1)
- Xtreme N® Selectable Dual Band Technology (2GHz or 5.4GHz)
- Optimized to Work with Intel® Centrino® Wireless2
- Intelligent QoS Prioritization Technology
- Desktop Widget for Real-time Network Monitoring
- Supports Secure Wireless Encryption Using WPA™ or WPA2™
- Advanced Firewall and Parental Controls
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support3
- 1-Year Limited Warranty4
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of an 802.11g Wireless G product from D-Link.
2. For optimal performance use with Intel® Ultimate-N Wi-Fi Link 5300 and Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300.
3. 24/7 Basic Installation Support is available only in the USA for the first 30 days from date of original purchase. An additional 60 days of Basic Installation Support (for a total of 90 days from date of original purchase) is available by registering this product athttps://www.onlineregister.com/dlink/ within the aforementioned 30-day period
4. 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.