How does it work?
Thermosiphon solar water heater relies on the natural circulation of water between the collector and the tank or heat exchanger. As water in the vacuum tubes is heated, it rises naturally into the elevated tank, while cooler heavier water in the tank flows down to the bottom of the vacuum tubes, causing circulation throughout the system.
Evacuated Tube Technology
Evacuated Tube technology delivers significantly better performance than traditional absorbers in the market today. Their advanced design incorporates tubes that consist of 2 layers of borosilicate glass with a vacuum layer between them. This vacuum acts like a thermos flask, retaining up to 97% of the thermal energy, resulting in increased efficiency. The Sun’s thermal energy is then transferred to the manifold via the heat pipe located inside each tube. The small amount of evaporative liquid in each tube is super-heated by the Sun’s energy and forms a vapour. The vapour rises to the top of each pipe; this heat is then transferred to the water flowing through the manifold. The heated water is then returned to the tank. The cylindrical design of the tubes ensures effective collection of the Sun’s thermal energy throughout the day.
- Easy to Install – No Electricity Required – No More Bills.
- Internationally certified solar thermal system - Solar Mark and TUV Mark.
- Available in galvanized and stainless steel models.
- Reliable and efficient with adjustable frame height, suitable for all roof angles.
- Factory tested to work in varied angle between 25º ~ 65º.
- Double wall high quality Evacuated Tubes - 25 mm hail impact rated.
- No pump - No mechanical movement.
- Works on natural convection currents of hot water.
- Double-Walled Insulated SUS-304-2B food grade water tank.
- Optional water-fill float valve for automatic operation.
- Optional Digital Temperature Readout.